August 4, 2020, New York, NY — Business information company Arizent, publisher of American Banker, The Bond Buyer, and other titles, today announced the launch of Leaders, a new forum of live and on-demand content showcasing leadership experiences and perspectives on business-critical topics from the most influential voices in financial services.
With this launch, Arizent furthers its mission to advance the financial and professional services communities it has long supported. Arizent’s award-winning brands American Banker, The Bond Buyer, PaymentsSource, and National Mortgage News will curate this thought leadership forum alongside their renowned journalism.
With 2020 being a year of unexpected and unprecedented challenges, the pace of change continues to accelerate. Leaders programming is designed to empower users with the critical ideas and analysis they can use to advance their thinking, their teams, and their businesses. At launch, Leaders conversations will be organized under one of six topics impacting the financial services industry: The Future of the Workplace, Regulation & Policy, Disruptive Innovation, The Future of Money, Diversity & Inclusion, and Automation & AI.
“This is content that drives decision making,” says Gemma Postlethwaite, CEO of Arizent. “Right now, business leaders are navigating uncertain waters, building new strategies in the midst of a global crisis. Our audiences need access to the best ideas to make smart choices that address both immediate and long-term needs. By convening thought leaders with industry-shaping perspectives, we’re building a community where members can help each other make the best possible decisions.”
Current subscribers of American Banker, The Bond Buyer, PaymentsSource, and National Mortgage News will have full access to Leaders as a part of their subscription. Livestream episodes and podcasts will be available to the broader financial services community.
Starting today, subscribers can watch on-demand content from a variety of senior executives and innovators, including:
- Jonathan Stein, CEO, Betterment, “How startups can survive—and thrive—during crises”
- Dr. Tanu Luke, Head of AI, U.S. Bank, “Ethics in artificial intelligence”
- Ronald Oliveira, CEO, Revolut U.S., “Mapping Revolut’s U.S. expansion”
- Oliver Jenkyn, President, North America, Visa, “How COVID-19 changed consumer spending”
- Erminia Johannson, Group Head North America, Personal and Business Banking, BMO, “Hear and be heard: Leadership lessons from the COVID-19 crisis”
- Karen Elinski, SVP, Government Relations & Public Policy, Wells Fargo; President of the Financial Women's Association, “Does COVID-19 give us an opportunity to rebalance the boardroom?”
Upcoming livestreams include:
- Malia Lazu, Chief Experience and Culture Officer, Berkshire Bank, “How banks can be a force for change” on August 6th at 12:30 pm EST
- Bruce Van Saun, Chairman and CEO, Citizens Financial, “The big decisions now facing all CEOs” on August 17th at 3:00 pm EST
Leaders also provides Arizent’s marketing services customers with new ways to engage their communities and provide value to these audiences. Fortune 500 brands are looking to Arizent to create highly engaging content like podcasts and videos that are fueled by the company’s deep editorial capabilities. With livestream and podcast sponsorships, these brands will align with influential thought leaders around today’s most pressing topics, and support their customers in their strategic decision-making. These opportunities are a fulfillment of Arizent’s commitment to position these customers as champions, whose contributions will help advance community members’ careers and companies.
To explore Arizent’s new Leaders Forum, see the links below:
Arizent is a business information company that advances professional communities by providing insights and analysis and convening industry leaders. The Company uses deep industry expertise and a data-driven platform to deliver its services, which include subscriptions, marketing services, live events, and access to Leaders, an executive forum. Arizent connects business communities through leading financial services brands like American Banker, The Bond Buyer, PaymentsSource, Financial Planning, and National Mortgage News, as well as professional services brands like Accounting Today, Employee Benefit News, and Digital Insurance.